What did you do to your Jeep today?

I sat & stared longingly at the pile of Jeep parts waiting for nice weather to install them (TeraFlex shifter linkage, TeraFlex SS SYE, Tom Woods rear driveshaft, 6" oval LED tail lights & Dave's Customs Unlimited boat sides)

Lucky you, it was supposed to hit 60 today and I was planning on throwing the half doors in the back for the drive home until we had 1.5" of snow this morning....

That's about what it was here today (60) supposed to be 70's tomorrow and snow Tuesday, crazy weather

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

You can go subtle and do them up in a slightly off version of your paint color, so you only notice them as a hi-light. I probably would agree with the wife, make it subtly, perhaps a small turbo badge under the jeep logo.

Ya , I went bright silver to match the jeep badge but I left them off. I think it would be to much . It does have a small srt-4 turbo badge already so I'll just stick with that.

Put some 33x12.5 on the cj5 and did some work on the wiring harness. I put the plastic loom on a lot of the wiring and decided I should try and rember to buy the connectors so I can hook all the lights up.

And I helped two other jeep guys work on their jeeps too so there has been lots of jeep action going on at my house

I forgot. I ordered new rims for my yj too. Crager 15x10 black steelies (look like the rims I have now, but wider) so I can put 33s on it

Is ok to hate the new guy? Whete in the world do you people find these lucky finds?

You think thats bad, I might just flip it to the tow truck driver who brought it home today, and pick up an MJ with a 5speed and a 4" lift. :lol:

that would give us 4 jeeps at once (my neighbors wont be happy)

I have begun dreading replacing the yoke on my rear end. Well not my rear end, it's my Jeep with yoke problems, for now.....
Any way I got out for a little cruse today, and enjoyed the rumble sound. Burned a little rubber, came back, and put it to bed for a nap.

I have begun dreading replacing the yoke on my rear end. Well not my rear end, it's my Jeep with yoke problems, for now.....
Any way I got out for a little cruse today, and enjoyed the rumble sound. Burned a little rubber, came back, and put it to bed for a nap.

Sure its the yoke? I thought that was my issue, until I wiggled the front driveshaft and found it is way worn out.

Some assembly required......any volunteers?

ForumRunner_20140328_093454.png

Wow Azzy, you guys make very nice gauges. I just discovered them. I am determined to keep from modifying mine any more than needed. But my gauges have driven me nuts. I have done electronic design for near 50 years, and I couldn't fix what mine had in it. I guess you already know, but the knock off "China" gauges don't make it through the first pot hole you hit.
Anyway, keep up the great product. Make some for older Jeeps....

Got the headlights and turn signals in the cj5. Possibly got used baftermarket bumpers for my yj but I have to see if the other people who asked questions get first choice. I am the only one who said I would take them but we will see

Wow Azzy, you guys make very nice gauges. I just discovered them. I am determined to keep from modifying mine any more than needed. But my gauges have driven me nuts. I have done electronic design for near 50 years, and I couldn't fix what mine had in it. I guess you already know, but the knock off "China" gauges don't make it through the first pot hole you hit.
Anyway, keep up the great product. Make some for older Jeeps....

Thanks! We have them for all flavors of XJ now, even the 3/4 gauges with the giant fuel gauge. A lack of market keeps us from doing a line of older gauges, but we do take on full custom jobs. I have one in the waiting for a local parts supplier's CJ that will be awesome once we work out the details of how he wants them.

Back