What did you do to your Jeep today?

Yeah , had a feeling there is a gun rack . Good deal. My spare isn't even mounted on the XJ hanger since someone once bumped into my back bumper and the spare bounced into the rear glass and spider webbed it . They didn't even have the curtesy of telling me. Learned to just never mount it again . I'm sure there must be a better way to mount a CJ spare without that issue. Sure wouldn't want your jeep to get busted again over a spare.

New rear Right axle work, new front brake lines, new power steering pump. Now if the shop can figure out why the hell it won't start and can fix it I will be good to go! Haven't driven it for over a month and it is my daily driver. I miss my Yeti!!😰😜

Responding to Knuckles' earlier post about an under dash stereo

Looks like you need a Pioneer KP 500 under dash unit. Had one of these in a '69 Pontiac LeMans back in the '70's despite the early low tech these radios had great sound!

Remember THESE ?

Last edited:
Today I checked my gas mileage for the first time after repairing a leaky gas line a while back. 16.09. I'm happy with that considering the age of my Jeep.

Brought this down

Took this off

Raised it to the ceiling

And put the soft top back on

I'll put the half doors on in a few weeks

Picked up my driveline out of the street

image-3856178097.jpg

Bought 4 black steel wheels, lugs and caps. Now to find some 33's...

I found a Bestop Extend-A-Trunk with an aluminum cargo rack mounted on top that I'm going to pick up next Saturday in Charlotte, since I'll be down there for the NASCAR race.

That's one sad and confused looking chicken. Some fresh bugs and stuff would perk him up.,

Back