What did you do to your Jeep today?

Been working on changing my color scheme from silver to lime green. I'll get better pics in the daylight.

(actually 2weeks ago) Put the soft top back on for the winter...I go most of the year with only a bikini top on board. I push it off as long as I can but a couple of Sundays ago we had a 50 degree day so I figured it was a decent day to stretch the canvas. I should have waited, tomorrows prediction is close to 70...I could have gone topless for Christmas Eve!! Not your typical New England weather!

Pep boys $128 for radiator $48 for heater core Did the work myself. Changed blower motor out & all new hoses too.
Big score for me today, picked up yj full steel doors for !00 bucks. Three hour round trip but worth it.

That was a good score for you. Heater core alone for mine is around 300 last I looked. Ill have to check my local flaps

I am trying to get the heater assembly off the fire wall. this is a 94 yj with a crappy 4 cyl. Italian engine, the heater and the engine is the only problem I have, it needs to go 79 m.p.h. with heat. any advice?

Attachments

• trench.jpg
    trench.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 21

got the heater assembly out yesterday. I still don't know how to answer replys ill keep trying -- vinn

got the heater assembly out yesterday. I still don't know how to answer replys ill keep trying -- vinn

Answering replys? It seems like you are doing that. Are you wanting to quote it like I did above?

In the app iPhone or iPad to:

For the simply reply click the bent arrow on the rectangle in the upper right of the page . Type your reply and send.

For a quote select the pulldown arrow in the upper right of the reply you wish to quote. Select quote, then type your response after the end quote bracket.

Last edited:
Put blue LED lights in gauges, replaced heater control cable, had keys made for the old locks,put on full doors & added an 2" LED light to center of spare tire for brake light . Harbor freight $7 special
Life is good8)

installed master cylinder in 99 jeep wrangler. replaced heater control knob. found out clutch master is leaking also.

Back