What did you do to your Jeep today?

Installed front barricade flat fenders on my 93 YJ.

Attachments

• image-3501900374.jpg
    image-3501900374.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 500
What did I do to my Jeep today, you wanna know. I put some ads for parts on Craigslist, and got some replies, believe it or not. Then I went back to brazing the holes left by the plastic running board and fenders that were on the YJ tub I picked up to put on my 81 CJ7. That's what I did today!

Been working hard trying to restore my jeep project and have run into a small issue. Does anybody know how to separate the shifter out of a YJ? Looks like it needs a special tool to press it apart. Thanks for any help!

waiting for parts from the jeep swap in march, looking for my antique cab heater to install' trying to find the leak in the "air box".

63  chev  dumptruck at  monosano for 2,000.jpg

5 weeks after surgery I was able to climb into my Jeep and start it. I couldn't drive it but, I was able to warm it up and go through the gears, move the steering work the brakes a little. Inspiration for healing, that's for sure !

Installed my new top yesterday. Had to remove my cargo nets because the top was to tight, so I'll wait to mid summer to reinstall the nets after the sun has helped the top relax and make it stretch easier.

With my full doors

With my $80 Craigslist half doors.

I started up the JK for the first time in over 6 weeks, fired right up

Finally got around to replacing the tierod on my TJ. The old one was super loose and wobbly. Now I need an alignment..

Painted my jack over the weekend to match.

I absolutely love the saying that go,s with your jack! its perfect. did you come up with that or did you see it somewhere? I want to copy it for my jeep, I just love it!!

I

I absolutely love the saying that go,s with your jack! its perfect. did you come up with that or did you see it somewhere? I want to copy it for my jeep, I just love it!!

I
i saw it on one of the forums years ago and one of the guys in the club cut it for along with all the other decals in lime green.

I didn't realize it was the actual NIV version... fits perfectly though

Back