What did you do to your Jeep today?

IMG_0644.JPG

I installed a throttle controller in my JK. Huge improvement in throttle response, especially with the 6sp.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

After several months got the off road and for lights working again. Bad ground on the off road lights and on the latter when I installed the single DIN Pioneer head unit into the dash I knocked the connector off of the switch... Of course I traced the entire wiring harness for the lights before looking at the switch. Sometimes I can just feel those donkey ears spring up.

Jackass-Cartoon - Copy.png

Got the aforementioned off road lights aligned, had to tweak the brackets as they were aimed to close forward. Also remounted my 102" whip antenna for my radio as once I got into '32 inch tires the antenna was resting against the spare.

Got a nice trash basket that hangs on the back of the centre console, and a nice trunk organizer.

Now I'm looking for the seat gap filler that will actually fit, if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

I imagine both will work. For how long and what capabilities they have.

I bought a
Schumacher SC1319 1.5A 6/12V Fully Automatic Battery Maintainer
Off Amazon.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I brought mine home for the first time! The check cleared, and I drove it home in one of the worst downpours so far this summer...
jeep1.jpg jeep5.jpeg jeep6.jpeg jeep8.jpeg jeep7.jpeg

I just installed a set of wheel and tires that I recently ordered for my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. It's a combo of Nitto Terra Grappler tires and Fuel Off-road Ammo rims.
What is the size you installed? I'm driving a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK, wondering when to choose new all-season tires for it, old tires being falken tires

Jeep new seats1.jpegJeep new seats3.jpegJeep new seats2.jpeg
Finished up install of new Smittybilt XRC seats, to replace worn front seats of my '08 JK. Not a direct swap project and had to do some on-site 'engineering' to get them in and working as they should...most of which involved getting the back and forth seat adjusters to work properly. Done now and lookin good. While seats were out, also, added a Bestop under seat lock box under driver's seat where my Glock rides.:D

Last edited:
Finished up install of new Smittybilt XRC seats, to replace worn front seats of my '08 JK. Not a direct swap project and had to do some on-site 'engineering' to get them in and working as they should...most of which involved getting the back and forth seat adjusters to work properly. Done now and lookin good. While seats were out, also, added a Bestop under seat lock box under driver's seat where my Glock rides.:D

We need pics!

Back