What did you do to your Jeep today?

aggreX. Seems like you don’t drive it enough.

Me either.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Jeep is living the good life with the kids out riding around all day in it. I am glad they took the top and doors off and put the bikini top on for the warm weather time

aggreX. Seems like you don’t drive it enough.

Me either.
LOL ..... the JK is the newest and most reliable in my small fleet it does take turns as DD. Darn birds can build a mud/stick nest pretty quick since I'm next to the woods.

... it's the little things that are satisfying.
Other than figuring out how to secure my cargo box, I'm done! (with adding security stuff)

The box is nice and weather resistant... but anyone with a few minutes and a crow bar will bend the aluminum enough to pop it open?!
Only 'deterant' is the loud ass siren from the new alarm. IMG_20220606_170447_01.jpegIMG_20220528_155304_01.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Jeepz.com mobile app

... it's the little things that are satisfying.
Other than figuring out how to secure my cargo box, I'm done! (with adding security stuff)

The box is nice and weather resistant... but anyone with a few minutes and a crow bar will bend the aluminum enough to pop it open?!
Only 'deterant' is the loud ass siren from the new alarm
Nice box which is better than any bag or tackle box or tool box. Armed with a crowbar the thief/thieves can get into nearly anything when they have no concern for other peoples property.

I want an alarm of a woman screaming for help. Where can I get it ?

So I installed my jks 2.5 inch lift today and had a bunch of issues getting the drag link from the pitman arm. Now when I try to tighten the nut it just spins. Do I need a new drag link or am I doing something wrong? Image1654899383.783232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

So I installed my jks 2.5 inch lift today and had a bunch of issues getting the drag link from the pitman arm. Now when I try to tighten the nut it just spins. Do I need a new drag link or am I doing something wrong?

Which end is spinning - is it the pitman end, or the wheel end?

I think what you'll need to do is put some tension on the nut. Either put a pickle fork / lever between the frame and the drag link, or maybe jack up the Jeep so that everything droops a bit.

use a soft face mallet or block of wood and hammer to drive the tapered pin up into the arm a bit. the friction should keep the tapered pin from rotating. You can also use a fork between them as stated but use caution not to tear the boot!

What a pain in my hairy arse!!!!!!!!!

Stripping... priming... then using truck bed coating rattle cans to paint. Comin' out sweet, but for all the trouble is it easier to just buy new ones??? 20220606_173043.jpegIMG_20220606_184618_01.jpeg20220608_135135.jpegIMG_20220608_153009.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Since I run with a bikini top and half doors all year, I removed the rear seat and made a cargo cover to hide my amp, kicker and other items that I keep back there. Added some D rings and a cargo net to strap things down on top. With the tailgate locked. you cant access the area underneath.

Man, that looks great.

D6DE3EFC-A135-4523-B27A-854E83722D5C.jpeg23F1F9BD-5706-4334-ADD5-4BA79D4E4FB2.jpegFound a marked down $38>$10 CAT tool belt that I don’t need but repurposed it for the Jeep. Comes with two large bags that have a detachable handle. Great for small, light-weight stuff like masks,gloves and more luv letters ;)
Expired markdown that popped up at Costco so ymmv

Back