I think I messed up :/

TJSYJ

So today I was messing with my jeep trying to figure out why my horn stopped working and ended up causing wayyyy more problems than I could have thought. It turns out I somehow got my fuel pump to stop working. I think I may have blew the relay, but I'm not sure. I took out all the relays and cleaned off the ends, but that still didn't work. It was working a few hours before, I just don't know where I should start my search at. Should I get a new relay and work my way back?

Yes! or if it will plug in somewhere else for something else, try running something else with it to see if it works. Fuse blown in fuse box?? Dont most cars now a days have a reset button for the fuel pump? May have tripped the reset.

I switched it out with the one right next to it this mornin before I had to go to school, and it seems like its blown because my starter wouldn't even turn. Moved them back and my engine turns over. Just no start.

I stopped at autozone on my way home and picked up a new relay. Put it in and she's back up and running! Thanks for your help

Back