TJ door limit straps parts.

RudeDog

Looking for the adjustable door limit straps, door jam u-bolt brackets and the screws. I see places who have the straps, but would like to find a place that has all the items so I get the all at one place. Anyone?

Hmm I see the straps for the tj, but no kits? Looks like the show kits for eveything else? I'll call em...

Attachments

• war90798.jpg
    war90798.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22

That looks pretty good. Looks like velcro adjustable. Ive seen a another style strap that has sewn in sections. Pick a section and loop it over. I'll give them a call and check on them.

I found mine for my TJ at the dealer, I do not remember what they cost but it was not much and it was the stitched type.

Still kicking this around. Called dealer, he said loop was non adjustable and $16.78ea. Bolts/screws "discontinued"? Get this the little u-bracket (he called Footman Loop Holder) he said their $69 each??? I questioned it. He said yes. I hung up, scratched head and called back. "Really"? Or are you mixing it up with the other end that bolts inside the foot area? He said nope, bracket at door. Called a 2nd dealer, $72 each!! After market hear I come.

DEALER = RIP OFF
No matter what you go there for. They should be the cheapest being we are rolling billboards when we drive.

I found Rugged Ridge all over, I like that brand as their the adjustable type strap. Problem was nobody had them for a TJ, just CJ's & JK's. I tried 4-5 big name distributors no luck. If anyone has some on an old set of doors and will sell them let me know. Or, if someone knows a place that carries them I'm all ears!! Any help is appreciated.

Are you needing the two little metal holders pictured here? if so I have to in the garage I think...........

Attachments

• war90798.jpg
    war90798.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,346
clydethepirate said:
Are you needing the two little metal holders pictured here? if so I have to in the garage I think...........

Yes, they seem to be the hardest to locate. Also could use 4 of the little torque screws if you had em, as their low profile and fit well. If not, no biggie sure I could locate some. Can you match them up to a tj door to make sure their the same?

Here's a pic of them. They seem to be 2 and 1/8" from center of the holes.
2 and 3/4" overall length and 1/2" tall

Attachments

• Photo650 (2).jpg
    Photo650 (2).jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 17
RudeDog said:
Yes, they seem to be the hardest to locate. Also could use 4 of the little torque screws if you had em, as their low profile and fit well. If not, no biggie sure I could locate some. Can you match them up to a tj door to make sure their the same?

If you want to try the just pm me your address and I will get them headed your way.

I'm measuring 2-1/4 center hole to center of hole and 2-5/8 long?, close....? Are yours off a tj? Steve

Back