93 wrangler 2.5 cranks but wont start

bgreslick

i hav no power at coil.relays fuses are ok i also changed cam sensor it didnt help. i jumped a hot wire to coil and it will start up but need to fix it right. cps maybe ?

Have you replaced the coil? That would be my next guess, or maybe bad ignition switch. Somethings not sending power to the coil or the coil is bad.

yea i replaced the coil . im gona try ign switch tnight. the coil not getn any power when i turn over but i can feel the auto shutdown relay kicking in and out.

well that didnt work either i almost have to have a bad wire somewere. anymore ideas please let me know.

Last edited:
Im not real familiar with the wranglers, but I would try and follow the wires from your ignition switch to the coil. If there is anything between the two, thats got to be it. Others with knowledge of sensors and relays may be able to help more. I'll keep thinkin though. I mean, a ignition switch, coil, distributer, control module, alt, starter is about all there is to the starting system and you have replaced half of that. The alt and starter shouldnt have anything to do with the problem your haveing. I bet there is a relay or sensor somewhere in there thats not letting power to the coil.

Back