1951 Willys Pickup

Hay 'grymsr, if your 'looking' brings you down south to NC. Your more than welcome to come sleep over and get your stuff all hooked up and then do your thing. I have all kinds of tools, pro mechanic tools, and also a hoist at my disposal. I'm located by the larger highways within 10-15 miles, and have some pretty good parts stores in the area.

i was at camp lejuene last month. my sis and bro live and work at cherry point and camp lejuene

Looked at the 61 in hallowell today . It has a big crack running from the bottom of the passenger fender up the cab to the hood where the panel seam is. The body mount just in front of that is bent. The hood doesn't fit straight which leads me to suspect it was either in an accident or the frame got tweaked while it was plowing snow. Plow trucks usually have frame issues and this one is half a century old. For 2800, I don't think it's a steal. Maybe 1800. Comments?

If you're not comfortable with the price and he doesn't want to come down to yours. Leave it. Being as old as it is, Your bound to find other problems. A bent frame will cause problems forever.

If you're not comfortable with the price and he doesn't want to come down to yours. Leave it. Being as old as it is, Your bound to find other problems. A bent frame will cause problems forever.

thats where I am trending anyway, but if he is willing to drop the price, it might be worth a try.

Take lots of pics and share a few here now and then. It looks like a great project.

And your wife sounds pretty cool.

Take some pics of all the ones you look at and we can use it as a gauge for the future ones you look at

Back