Rough Country Lift?

Tug-n-pull

Ok I have ask before but there is a bunch of new folk here sence then. I am being led by a local off road shop to go with a rough country 3" lift. I have not heard anything bad about this lift, but I have not heard much at all. I would really like to know if any one here has ran this lift before and what you may think about it? Sure would like to hear about it. Can buy it $424.00 with pretty much every thing I will need. Spring Packs, Droped Pitman arm, Transfer lowering kit, Hackelthron Shocks, break line relocation brackets, Poly bushings, Hardwear, Bla bla bla. Thanks in advance for any help! tug :cool:

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 01, 2003 - 02:51 PM[addsig]

i would like a little info too on the cj lift....
on a side note the jeep plans got hurt today.... found out i own the IRS $250.... :-( :-( :-( [addsig]

lucky you! i owe my accountant a little more than that. i am tired of taxes. sold a vehicle last year and bought a new one and damnit gotta pay taxes on both.

on the war front, just watched peter jennings on the news , said they are useing 15 million gallons of fuel A DAY.........YIKES that is what the whole state of florida uses in a day. not bashing the troops for sure , god bless them all . but 15 MILLION gallons a day........ :-O [addsig]

There are 4 jeepers in our club using Rough Country, could be more. 1 TJ and 3 XJs. They all like them, and I've seen them perform and they do really well.

Rusty's is real good too.[addsig]

Thanks for the help. I did forget to mention the 424.00 covers shipping and everthing. Sounds pretty good to me. The local shop here in the area is asking 595.00 for the same lift kit. That leaves a little more money for tires. lol Tug[addsig]

Back