That Fall feeling

chad.helton

It finally, finally feels like fall! I got up at 7:00 this morning to go get a paper. Took my TJ with the doors off and top down. I froze my a$$ off and it felt great! I love the fall!! Might be putting the doors back on today :lol:

Tell me about it...i put top and doors on two weeks ago...been getting in the low 40s and high 30s here at night...Im not quite ready for it yet.

youre not lying. I drove my bike to work today at 4am and it was not a good ride for me. Not to mention from sitting outside the bike was basically frozen. On the bright side, it's almost time to drive the bike home and bring back the jeep for some winter fun

It's been really nice here, cooled down enough that it's nice weather to get something done. I'm in the process of putting a quarter pannel in my CJ5 (one less hole this winter). Also putting axel u-joints in and brake service. Getting it ready for cold weather, when it snows I'm gonna play!

very nice. i'm just trying to get the jeep to run good for the winter

:( it's still like 90 here in central Florida. good news, I've spent that past two days at the beach in this wonderful weather!!

I hate cold weather. If I had my way, I would drop everything and be in a comfortably topless environment year-round.

I really dislike the cold as well. Doors on and top up but I can't bring myself to put the windows back in just yet.

Boo to fall! I wish it would stay in the 80s all year.

I finally put the full doors back on. Rear window's still out though.

Boy oh boy did it get chilly last night. The weatherman sait it was colder here than in Alaska. However I need a new soft top and hardware so I will be rocking the bikini top until Nov. Thats when I will put the hard top on.

Me and my wife(boss) was out yesterday in my Jeep hardtop and doors on mind you. I just had my window down she had the heat goin begging me to roll it up, and it was 70 degrees. She aint got enough blood or something.

Me and my wife(boss) was out yesterday in my Jeep hardtop and doors on mind you. I just had my window down she had the heat goin begging me to roll it up, and it was 70 degrees. She aint got enough blood or something.

Our Wives must be related lol. I talked her into taking the Jeep to a friends Bday party last winter and never heard the end of "HOW COLD IT WAS".

We finally dropped out of triple digits last week. We are in the 90s now.

Northern Ohio has been chilly for a while, since I drive truck, I can only take it out on weekends. and I havent been topless in over a month. sad..........

Once tri race season slows down, I can take the time to sew some bags for my windows.... Hate leaving them in the garage and seeing them end up on the floor! Chilly here in the mornings, but still top down in the afternoon!
image-missing.png

Still decent her in Nor Calif. mid 80's to low 90's. Low 50's at night & morning. It gets cooler earlier now in the eveening and hangs on longer in the am.

Here in KY it was 66 for the high. I'm up late the low will probably be in the low 40s with rain. Winter is coming in. I love playing in the snow, but would rather have spring or a whole fall. Theres an old saying bout the weather here. " If you dont like the weather in KY just wait a minute it"ll change "

Back