Soft top recommendations

WODGES

Hey guys, I have a 1992 base wrangler which did not have a top when I bought it, and the tub has no attatchment hardware on the top lip for the soft top to snap, tuck or velcro to. Do any of you guys have a place you would recommend for soft tops and all the various hardware needed. I do have the windshield top rail for bimini top and the frames for the half cloth door uppers with the plastic trim pcs that seal at the windshield. Looking at black color with tinted windows at back half. Don't have deep pockets , but still don't want to skimp on important pcs.

Besttop is probably your best bet. They have a few choices to choose from. Its been awhile since I have bought a top but it will probably be around 500-600$$

Hey guys, I have a 1992 base wrangler which did not have a top when I bought it, and the tub has no attatchment hardware on the top lip for the soft top to snap, tuck or velcro to. Do any of you guys have a place you would recommend for soft tops and all the various hardware needed. I do have the windshield top rail for bimini top and the frames for the half cloth door uppers with the plastic trim pcs that seal at the windshield. Looking at black color with tinted windows at back half. Don't have deep pockets , but still don't want to skimp on important pcs.

Super top is great. http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-soft-tops/wrangler-yj.htm

Back