Taurus 2 Speed Fan Help

Re: Taurus 2 Speed Fan Wiring Diagram With A/C in a Jeep Wrangler

Taurus 2 Speed Fan Wiring Diagram With A/C For Jeep Wrangler.

After searching long and hard for a wiring diagram using a Taurus 2 speed fan and A/C in my Jeep Wrangler, I decided to figure it out myself. This is the setup I used and it is working great. Most diagrams I found were just wiring in the fan without A/C. The fan does not turn off and on with the clutch cycle, it stays on. When the A/C is turned off the fan goes off as well, accept when the temp sensor has been triggered.

Here are some pics of the fan installed with the updated wiring diagram. Sorry, when I took some pics the fan wiring was not 100% complete

I know this is an old thread, where did you get the dual temp sensor, and what temps did you get them for. I'm guessing low temp would be around 200, with high temp around 210 - 215.... but haven't been able to find a dual temp sensor myself online anywhere.
Thanks,
Hugh

Got the part at Rock Auto. Part #201-1266. Temp. range is 203-185 and 215-188.
The thread diameter is 22mm. You will need an in line tube made to except the temp switch. Take a look at my pics on the threads above. If you need parts I can help just pm me.

Since mine used two controllers (for individualized settings and maximum redundancy) I threaded in each of their senders into the upper radiator hose sleeve.

Back