2005 Jeep LJ

UnlimitedLJ05

What do you think my Jeep is worth? It has 94k always garaged never offroad or seen dust even. Jeep is in mint shape. I don't think there's one scuff on it.

Attachments

• Picture 170.jpg
    Picture 170.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • Picture 171.jpg
    Picture 171.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20

Nice looking LJ. Have you checked KBB.com? Start there and then factor in some of the mods to get a good starting point. Then go to autotrader.com and see what others are selling similar vehicles for.

Are you selling to get something newer or just trying to figure out what she's worth?

Just testing the waters. I'm not really trying to sell but, was wondering what about it was worth. I have checked Kbb and the thing is it says its worth around 13k in mint shape which to me is hard to imagine its only worth that. Shoot I see 98,99,2000 low mileage Jeep Sahara's go for 11 to 13k so I have to at least i would think be along the lines of 17k to 19k maybe. Thanks by the way.

You said it's never been offroad, but there it is in the grass. Lol. ;)

An '06 LJ model is selling at a dealership for $18k, but trade in isn't going to be that and I suspect I may not sell it for that out of my driveway.

I don't understand what you mean by Yea,really. Some People? Trail rated RN I hear you about the dealer deal. I have looked at some and thats about what they are going for but, like your mentioned I doubt that person got more than maybe 13k or so if that. I know most people want probably a new one so a nice kept Jeep such as this thats close to the price of a new one isn't as attractive. I would probably take no less than 20k just because you can't find any ones like it left.

Catoctin Jeep was joking about my joke about you parking off road.

I doubt you will get $20k for your jeep, but you could list it as that and then haggle. I would guess $15-16k is a realistic expectation at best. You could price it higher and see if you get bites.

You could easily get 20 k if it is an LJ Rubicon.

Flash

No problem about the joke its all good. Yea I might not get 20k but, I can always hold on to it and maybe one day get pick of the lot.

Is it a Rubicon? If it is, there's a premium on them here in CA. Clean LJ Rubicons are easily bringing low 20s here in Ca, if you can even find one.

Flash

No its not a Rubicon. It is the Premium H package which basically was like the Sahara of 05. It had the standard features most Jeeps had but, also had little creature comforts and accesories like the Chrome grill overlay,fog lamps,cruise,tinted windows,towing package,locking gas cap,two tone sedona seats,silver instrument cluster and center bezel,compass with auto dimming led's as well as the seven speaker system with the sub in center console. I think thats about it. Basically a step down from the Rubicon. I have the 4.56s front and rear with ARB differential covers,Bushwacker flares,32x11.50 BFG KM2 with 15x8 V drives, mopar fuel door cover, olympic rockslider bumpers,2.5 inch skyjacker short arm,smoked lights all around,mean green alternator and starter with optima red top battery,Borla cat back,rugged ridge seat covers and husky floor liners as well as billet grille inserts and black trim rings. I might be forgetting a thing or two but, thats all I can think of. Again, though it might not make it worth the 20k but, to me I would like to think its awful close to that amount.

Thank you. As much as I love the new 4dr but I really have my concerns right now with all the changes that happend between 11 and 13. I would hate to get a 4dr and have nothing but problems for something right now thats paid for and doesn't have big problems only the occasional thing here and there. I guess its a catch 22.

My dad runs a few car dealerships and LJs literally sit on the lot for only a day or two. My dad sells 04s with 120k+ miles for 16 easy and those are stock. Never offroad and with all your mods? Easy 18500 or 19

Back