List of mods

far_right

ok here is what clint and the jeep needs for our mods this summer, if you have any items or know anybody, or a good place to buy it lemmie know....
2.5" rough country lift w/ shocks
32" or 33" swampers of some type
4.10 gears for a dana 30 and amc 20
lockright locker or powertrax
1pc axles for amc 20, preferably superior or moser
also i would swap out axles like above or stronger axles (ie D44s) if close to 4.10 gears
comments are VERY welcome :-D [addsig]

I was gonna add, a winch, but see that's alrady there. Okay, then, don't forget about the on-board air, the heat exchanger (for hot showers) on-board welder.
Bombproof motor mounts, toss that weber, for fuel injection!
good luck with your build-up
[addsig]

i woudlnt do it far right, he doesnt have the offroad license plate :p just kidding, is that 2.5 inch lift replacing the one you have now? or maybe going on a new jeep you're about to buy!?[addsig]

i HAD 1" longer shackles, which equaled a very small lift.... didnt like em, so now i dont have em anymore.... and on the buyin a jeep part i have called about, or looked at around 7 jeeps in the last month... the one i really want is a 69 cj5 with a halfhard top, pto winch, and WARN OVERDRIVE!!! the OD goes for around 700 on ebay alone... the jeep doesnt run though, but gettin it home isnt a big deal b/c it is almost 100 yds from my driveway....haha
my dad made an offer on a 90 yj that the only thing orig is the frame... LT1 engine 700r4, d60s at both ends, ARBs, 36" swampers, it is built to the hilt.... the local jeep, chrysler, gm, chevy, dodge, etc, dealer built it... spent 100k on it... askin 20K....haha... it it sweet :-D [addsig]

ooh yea....he now drives a H2... that cost half of what he has in the jeep....wonder if he would sell it for 10k[addsig]

HI ALL. Been working my but off!! But it's about to slack up. I used a compressor from the leveling system off a Buick and mounted it under the hood to air up my tires and I also carry tire plugs. No tire changes for me!!! I keep a coiled up air hose under the hood also, I just wrapped it around the rods that go to the firewall. The compressor works alot better than the ones you buy. It cost me 10 bucks from a junkyard. But make sure you watch it when you air up a tire, it doesn't take long. If it'll level a big car with a load in a few seconds it'll sure blow a tire![addsig]

Back