Steering stabilizer

nthedeepstuff

Trying to get some input on a steering stabilizer. Got a 84 cj with 35's and a 350 if that matters. Thanks for your time

Anything will do. A properly setup rig can run just fine without one, but they do serve well to make steering components last longer.

Yes it will help, espeacily with the 35,s. wont wonder as bad.

It shouldn't wander any without a steering stabilizer. If it does, something is worn out or adjusted improperly.
Well I it's mostly when I'm changing lanes not so much just cruising in the same lane and I never had 35's till now always ran 33's so maybe it's just me. But I'm going to go have it checked out and see if there is something wrong. But like you said ill still put one one to preserve parts as long as possible.

Ok got a question about the wheel bearings. Driver side is bad. Need advice on how to do it correctly. So please input would be great.

image-3440047227.jpg

This is what I got it to. It's pretty smooth. Or do I got to take more off? The bearing itself came out in one peace but the hardware were in shambles.

Just so credit is given to the right person, I think it was bounty hunter that mentioned something else was wrong. glad you found it and got it fixed.

Glad you caught it before it got even worse. Did you service the other side as well?

Back