TJ front bumper Group buy

jeeperwilly

Basically what the title says. I've had a couple people interested in some front bumpers and I can get a better price from my laser guys if I cut a full sheet instead of cutting a partial sheet. Bumpers are $155, but if I can get 10 people with some interest and commitment , the price would be $140. Weld it yourself kits would be $95 Here's some pics and specs:

- 1/4" Laser cut HRPO
- C-channel design with no-pull through 1" thick pull points
- Mounts with factory hardware
- 44" wide
- Sold as bare steel
(plate holes not included, but can be added)
IMG_20110209_170415-1.jpg

IMG_20101101_200234-1.jpg

DIY kit.

IMG_20101101_200440-1.jpg

If you have any interest, I'm hoping to get an order into the cutter by late next week, so post up before next friday (feb. 22). The cutting usually takes 2 weeks and then I'd have to weld and finish, so most likely these would be shipping the third week of March. I'm not going to ask for any money until they are ready to ship, so please only post up if you plan on paying. I know a couple members on here have one and I've only heard good things.

So far your the only one to express any interest. But that makes 1 and I still need another 9. I can let the sign up run a while longer, however my quote from the cutter is only good for 30 days. I'll leave it open for another 2 weeks then we'll see where we are.

Thanks for the interest.

Wow I can't imagine how come there is so little interest in this bumper! I guess people would rather thinner.metals to have it.come painted? Well if you do eventually get to make these, how would a winch plate fit with it? On my yj, I had a warn front.bumper and a flat winch plate. I drilled through the bumper and ran the winch mounting bolts through both where they overlapped.

Well if you do eventually get to make these, how would a winch plate fit with it?

I personally haven't fit one, but do know they'll work....

RTJ-1.jpg

I believe most will mount through the existing holes.

Well keep me informed, have you tried any other forums? Do you want to?

Will do. If I go for a small production run I'll post it back up in this thread. As far as other forums, just a couple local midwestern forums. I've thought about going to some other forums, but I do this stuff on the side and don't want it to consume to much time. If there is enough interest on say a forum like JeepForum.com I'd have no problem posting on it, I'd just have to sign up I guess.

Back