MORE dead pedal

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have this:

Dead_Pedal_TJ.jpg

It's from MORE, and looks pretty good:
Dead Pedal for Jeep

$50 ain't cheap, but I think it may be worth the money.

Whats it for? Is it as it looks, a place to rest your foot on or is there MORE to it? :scratch:

That's it - a place to put your foot.
Next time you drive around pay attention to your left foot - there's no good place to put it in a Wrangler (at least for us auto guys).

Hmmm I do kind of get a restless left foot. It doesn't look like it will a accomidate a floor mat.... What about an internal peg similar to the one people mount outside?

does it screw through the sheet metal? looks like you could see the screws on the outside

does it screw through the sheet metal? looks like you could see the screws on the outside

I don't know of one that's avail, me I always think about making stuff. I was driving today and my foot seemed okay, I seemed to want to keep my heel back. Doing that, I get my heel up on the step up (lip) and don't like it. Got me thinking now....

I was driving today and my foot seemed okay, I seemed to want to keep my heel back. Doing that, I get my heel up on the step up (lip) and don't like it. Got me thinking now....

I know what you mean. Everything was fine until I saw the pedal forsale. Now I notice my awkward left foot constantly.

Thinking, not sure why its black. Thinking the paint or powder will just wear off with the foot traffic. Bare alum would be the ticket..

Back