Evening all, I'm new to you forum.

RedNeckJeepin

Hi everyone, I had recently bought my first jeep, I had come across an opportunity that I just couldn't pass on so since I had wanted one for yrs I grabbed it,,
I do have a question though,,,, all I know about it is it is a 1992 Wrangler, I did a Vin search to maybe help me out but I must not be that smart,,,,,, lol,,
when I would look for parts on line I would be asked if it was a "JK"-"TJ"-"YJ", as I had mentioned I did a Vin search but all I seen there was it was a "Base", I had never herd of a base wrangler,, am I missing something here or do I just have the very cheapest basic jeep, if not how do I check to see what it is I do have,,
Sorry for this stupid sounding question, just a new jeep owner here,,,,,,:redface:,,
thank you and hope to learn more and chat with you all.....

Thank you,,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 26

It also has a tan hardtop and I have a safari top on it right now, I'm in the process of fixing the little things right now but all in all it's in real nice shape, once I patch a few holes in the body I am gonna paint it,

Welcome..... Jeeps.. are the cool factor! If someone says nice truck. Cock yer head, close one eye and snarl at them... "There can only be one" and it's a jeep!!

OK, little hint: square headlights on a wrangler can only mean one thing: YJ. Now, YJ's had different engines through the years as far as I understand, with the carburated one, the trhottle body injector, and MPFI being the latest (well, at least for the 4 cylinder one), so I am not sure which one yours has (well, it's not really a DIFFERENT engine; just different setup, I guess).

Thank you,,

These new recruits are getting younger ( cuter too ! ) all the time ! I vote her the cutest member of this forum to date or a baby contest is in order . Lucky kid , I'll bet NO ONE has a playpen this cool ! Welcome to Jeepz.com its a cool forum , you'll like it ! Maybe mom and dad will join too , who knows ! Best of luck to you and goo goo some of the sites recommended for add ons to your way cool play pen !

Back