Seat Covers

I recently bought a set from Bestop and I love em. They seem to be completely waterproof, got caught in the rain at Lowes the other day and with one wipe they were completely dry.

I completely stand by Wet Okole. Expensive, yes. Worth it, yes. Neoprene, custom made, padded, beautiful colors, durable, no stains (you wash them while still on the seat), and the company is tops in customer service. Furthermore, if they tear, or you rip them (I've ripped mine twice), you can send the damaged seat back to Wet Okole for cheap repair. I have had people ask me where I got my seats upholstered and they went in for a closer look when I told them these are seat covers. I've also used Cover King neoprene. They look decent, but the stitching is definitely of poorer quality and less durable. I had a strap break in the first month of ownership. If you go neoprene, remember it does fade with sun exposure, so be sure to treat it with protectant regularly.

I really liked the look and feel of the Corbeau A4 seats

A4-60091-SR-XL.jpg

that I have in BB and, although they wern't Wet Okole, I got some neoprene seat covers off EBay and the shoulder contours of the seat eventually wore through the neoprene. I wonder if Wet Okole seats can really be custom made to fit these seats. I've been watching 'em in ACME, Essentials and other catalogues but they only seem to fit factory seats, dag nabbit!:x

Fabric and vinyl, I think, for the price I got 'em for. There's a narrower racing version of this seat, but with my 50+ year old fat @ss the A4 is way more comfortable.

I have fabric covers on mine (both front and rear). I take them off when I go wheeling, so they don't stain (I also take the carpet out; not a big issue, as my tub is rhinoed).

Yes, I have had wet okole and if you can afford them they are definitely the best out there. You mentioned that you had your tub rhinoed. Did you do it yourself or have it done professionally?

Rhino has to be professionally installed... You can use other stuff, like herculiner, but Rhino and Line-X are done by pro's.

Back