My "home made" intake

Jeep#3

Here is a pic of my home made intake. Some 2-1/2" PVC, paint, a little time and it all worked out! It's a S&B Powerstack filter.

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Niiiiiicce... i've never seen someone do a crossover homemade intake... mostly just shorties like the one I made....
image-missing.png
[addsig]

well.. i think the difference there is YJ/TJ... the YJ has the intake tube on the driver side.. the TJ has the crossover style stock[addsig]

hey, what did you do with all the vacuum lines? my XJ has the big tube coming off the valve cover that i see you relocated to the airtube, but i also have 3 vacuum lines to deal with... two go to the back of the airbox lid, and the other goes to a little moving flap in the front of my airbox...................................

-nate[addsig]

Do any of the people that have the modified intakes live in cold climates? How does your jeep run when it is cold and left over night?[addsig]

i live in iowa and it gets pretty cold here in the winter, my jeep runs just fine in the cold. not really any difference. now that its getting warmer tho ive noticed it runs a little hotter at idle but as soon as i get movin and it starts suckin it in, it cools down real nice. makes a great sound too.[addsig]

Back