image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

Congratulations brother ! She's a good lookin' ride ! Best of luck and ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the pic's being sideways, not sure what happend there. Anyway I bought this one last week. It's an 82 Laredo, with the 6cyl auto. I bought it from the original owner. It's got 248,000 on it with a new engine/ trans done 70,000 ago. Also recently had all new steering, ball joints tie rod ends and tires. It needs a few things but runs and drives great. I've put about 300mile on it this week and really love it.
In one of the pics you can see there's something not quite right with the door handle on the inside. I don't know if someone mounted it wrong or it came that way. It kinda sticks out instead of being flush mounted like all others I've seen ( including my 81 Scrambler). Also it has no inside lock.

Very nice Scrambler Sir......... Someone has fabricated the interior door latch mech. Hopefully they did destroy the OEM setup/linkage in the process. The part that Terry linked for you would the correct door hardware for your ride.

Way too jealous here!!! Looks Great!!! Congrats on your new ride!!!! What are your plans for the new addition to the fleet???

Thanks guys, yea the more I looked at it the more I realized there has been some monkey biz with the door handles. There are several things that need taken care of, I'm going to drive it a couple weeks then fix on it some. It needs a windshield frame pretty bad it also has a rusted spot in the frame I'll have to fix. Hopefully I wont have it down too long as this is going to replace the CJ5 as my daily driver. I am going to continue to finnish the 81 Scrambler I've been working on, I've come too far to quit on it. I could pull the parts from my CJ5 and have it going in a short time, I just hate to do that. The 5 ain't worth much, rides rough, the tubs rusty but it's just got that attitude about it I love. I mentioned that I might sell it and my daughter got upset. I said, we've got way too many vehicles. She said " We love Jeeps though, can't have too many of 'em". (She's 8yr old)

Back