I can't access any of the threads.

Quinn Mueller

Blah, I'm old, I've by-passed the computer in my YJ but I can't get on to Internet without this one. Ha. Am I locked out cause I'm new or am I just old and computer illiterate. Just became a Jeeper last month, 1989, red 4.2, installed a DUI dist, fuel pump filter hoses poly motor mounts n trans, new radiator n hoses. Looks like tomorrow I'm due for a new battery, maybe red top, have a stereo to install w amp but I have no idea where to put anything due to no space or hiding spots as I lack those pesky window things. I'm in Hawaii, the big island, if any local jeep guys close holler for a beach ramble or wrenches n beers.

Nor can I seem to upload very well. Can't work I pads apparently, can't get my droid to connect to the Internet, can't cant can't. First my pictures were too big, so I just picked one of my engine, that downloaded as a thumbnail,I do not know how, so I tried o just upload a different picture cause the engine one was "too small" and it was once again to large, but I uploaded a few so I'm just wasting your time. Sorry. Aloha:)

Use photo bucket to load the pics too and then copy their image link and post it here. Its free and makes the pictures the right size

Back