full traction soa

cody77

ok fellow Jeepers, now that i've pretty much all but given up my dreams of a coil spring conversion on my 95 yj i've started to look at different routes. so i'm wanting to see what's the story on the SOA kit by Full Traction. does anyone know anything about this lift or know someone who has....good or bad? also i know that axle wrap is a big problem with the SOA so what about Full Traction's claim of no axle wrap with their kit and springs? ultimately i wanna be able to stuff 35's under my jeep without a body lift so a spring over seemes to me to be the easiest and cheapest way to do it. thanks for any feedback.[addsig]

If you are set on a Jeep that big a SOA seems from my research to be the best way to go. Seem no matter what you go with a mod means given up something to get something. And that is what it is all about any way right. I know the shackle reversal is a loss of clearence but if you are several inches up there anyway what the heck! If I am not wrong here a reversal is suppost to help with wrap correct em if i am wrong! Any way that is my 2 cents for what it is worth. Tug[addsig]

i can't remember if the full traction kit comes with an anti-wrap bar or not... if it doesn't... i think their way of preventing wrap is by giving you stiffer springs so the axle can't wrap as easy... i think that over time, the springs would weaken, and the axle would star wrappin... I would say to build your own, or buy perches, use your stoc springs or add a leaf if they are weak, and get/make an anti-wrap bar[addsig]

Back