led tail light installation help

prariepunk

CAM00924.jpg looking to install these but electrical isn't my strong suit. Do I just need to replace the flasher or do I need to install a resistor in line?

Well.... I'm going to assume you are replacing a set. If so, a new flasher for led light would be required. I went on blazers site. In their FAQ it talks about rapid flashing lights and replacing the flasher.

Other way to tell is just hook me up and try it. If they flas

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

Well.... I'm going to assume you are replacing a set. If so, a new flasher for led light would be required. I went on blazers site. In their FAQ it talks about rapid flashing lights and replacing the flasher. Other way to tell is just hook me up and try it. If they flas Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

If they flash like a police car.... You need a flasher.

Sorry for the double post... Fat fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

I had the ground wires fail so I have no rear lights right now :'( the leds have been waiting & I guess there's no better time than now

Stu's Off Road said:
I do not know of an LED capable flasher that offers full OE functionality. The EP26 will fit, and will offer normal turn and hazard operation
I wonder which OEM functions it doesn't offer

I wonder which OEM functions it doesn't offer

If you read the next line, I think it means the outage function. Normally is a bulb goes out they blink faster dur to the change in resistance. It sounds like there is an OEM part that is costly from the stealership

I have a pack of LEDs in my tool box that a friend gave me. Never did install them, but I think I may now, looks nice.

Back