GenRight Needs Your Opinion

GenRight Off Road

Assume that the "base" bumper is the same, which of these two bars would you prefer on your bumper?

The taller bar is the "8245" and the shorter bar is the "8345".

8245:
8245_zps1b2978dd-1.jpg

8345:
8345_zps346c23f3-1.jpg

Thanks for your help!!!

While I'm not a fan of stingers, I think the tall bar is a nice compromise for extra protection.

They appear to be functional with the bracing behind the hoop. And along with everyone else's comment so far, stingers are... meh. But of the two I prefer the shorter.

Bacon

i wish pictures showed up at work. no comment till i get out of work

I wouldn't call the taller version a stinger. I picture a true stinger as radiused at the top and it goes up far beyond the edge of the hood. I have the taller hoop on mine and I can't see it from the driver's seat.

I wouldn't call the taller version a stinger. I picture a true stinger as radiused at the top and it goes up far beyond the edge of the hood. I have the taller hoop on mine and I can't see it from the driver's seat.

So is there a function other than beauty? Light mount?

So is there a function other than beauty? Light mount?

It protects the winch and grill. I have the boulder series which has a hoop all the way around the grill to protect the radiator in the event of a roller. I don't PLAN to roll, I just like the way it looks and like that it protects the edges/upper corners of my grill and hood.

Since I run a tall stinger , large enough to protect my radiator, the taller one. Why put something on your jeep that doesnt serve a purpose?

looks ugly, to me. Just strikes me as being overkill protection on the front, but for all I know the places you go, you may need it.

looks ugly, to me. Just strikes me as being overkill protection on the front, but for all I know the places you go, you may need it.

I like that it protects the corner of the hood and the grill. And If I ever decide to roll it, it protects the radiator. Beauty is in the eye of the debit card holder. :)

Yes, I prefer this Bumper. What model number is this for a TJ? It work for me..

Attachments

• image-2266041646.jpg
    image-2266041646.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image-1395810567.jpg
    image-1395810567.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back