Clutch issue

overboard63

I have a 1994 wrangler 4.0 and a couple of months ago I was in an accident and had to replace the transfer case soon after my transmission was making a ticking sound and at the end it wouldn't go into gear, I replaced the transmission and it wouldn't go into gear I replaced the clutch and still nothing I was able to drive it for about half a day then it wouldn't go into gear again so I replaced the master and slave cylinder the master leaking into the drivers side I bench bled them and made sure there was no air in the system still nothing. it shifts fine when it's off but as soon as I start it I can't go into gear. I took the transmission off to check the clutch make sure I didn't mess up its fine and aligned the throw out bearing is new. I honestly don't know what else to do I also shifted between 2wd and 4wd to see if that was it still nothing I feel like I'm out of options

I would make sure the clutch slave is full and pump the bejesus out of the clutch pedal.

I have the external slave that doesn't have a bleed screw so to bleed it I have to turn it vertical and pump the crap out of the piston I have banged it to loosen up air bubbles the line then just to make sure I have hooked it up and pumped the hell out of the clutch pedal and still nothing

Thanks to all that replied I ordered a master and slave cylinder unit off the internet I just put it in and it works fine I honestly don't understand what was wrong with the ones I had purchased I got both at autozone and neither leaked

Back