the cure

FredDog01

Has anyone used a product called "the Cure ". How does it work & is it just a band-aid for a temp. fix ? Pictures please.
94 yj
thanks stan

Never heard of it but if you put it in your radiator, its a no go

I recall reading about this in another forum. Don't recall the verdict. Though if it was a fix, they would be included and or a recall... If I could find the thread I'll post back.

Do you have an issue your trying to correct? If so what are the symptoms?.

94 yj 4 cyl 2" lift 31" tires . Steering wheel is off center nothing major. (read about it in the wrangler forum under I tried the cure)
PO mickey moused alot of stuff, just trying to get everything beck in order. Were there any recalls about steering problems?
Thanks Stan

they use it to center the steering wheel? why not adjust the bar from the steering gearbox to the right wheel? it has a part you can loosen the end bolts on and twist to center the steering wheel

Looks like a $20 washer to me.

It essentially is, but it is machined from Delrin and machined to fit both Jeep stock TRE's and GM 1 ton TRE's (2 models). If you are afraid to click the link you shouldn't be using the internet, maybe you should be hiding under your bed...

Just check the link and read the reviews...We have been a vender here for years and these stop 90% of the tie rod roll on a Y link or T link style of steering...

The Cure! - RuffStuff Specialties

The Cure! for Jeep (CJ, YJ, TJ & XJ) - RuffStuff Specialties

Sounds like an attempt at levity, not an insult. I wouldn't be so sensitive.

I believe it prevents steering force from allowing the draglink to roll the tierod when using an inverted T steering setup.

Buy my product IF YOU DARE only real men can handle it.

Nuff Said

I didn't really think it was a fake site or a scam... it's just that it's not a secure site. I wouldn't risk buying with my credit card, and I don't use PayPal.
Can I crawl out from under my bed yet? I'm a little hungry.

Sorry to pick on you, I'm old and don't get out much!

Our site is completely secure and certified by Authorize.net... Paypal, & Amazon Payment...We have also been a vender here for 7 years with no incidents whatsoever...

Last edited:
Back