master cylinder metal lines for 87 YJ

hogfanz

Can anyone tell me if there is a source for the metals break lines coming off the master break cylinder?
I put a new master cylinder on the other day and of course the front metal brake line coming from the master into the proportioning valve sprung a leak. It was at the rust spot so I wasn't surprise. The only parts I can find are entire brake line kits and I'd rather not buy that when all I want are the two lines coming from the master.

I've seen the "make your own" versions but that sounds ify if I get a bend wrong.

Thanks for anything you might have

Don

Morris 4x4 may have a direct replacement. Amazon also has a lot of parts for older jeeps.

Thanks for the info. I've seen lots of full replacement kits available but to be honest was hoping to avoid that but in the long run it's probably worth the effort.

i replaced my entire brake line with a pre bent stainless steel kit from 4 wheel parts. or you can buy little 12 inch sections or maybe smaller of this new line called ni cop. which is ultra bendy and just replace those pieces.

They also sell some type of alloy lines that do not rust anymore. They are greenish. You can get them in 5' sections at napa or where ever

Back