88 YJ runs like butt

... I don't understand why it would have been removed but that now leaves you with the task of lactating a replacement . .

Greg-I have tons of typos since I started using a phone or pad to respond to threads.This one of yours is my new favorite.

I can't stop seeing a new infomercial for part lactating.

New thread -funny typos from Jeepz threads. I know I'd get quoted a lot.

Thanks again that made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Sounds like you aren't getting enough fuel or vacuum leak. Fuel filter clogged, choke staying closed. If your compression is low it will still run fine just not as much power. Yeah I hate those carters too junk. Get a holley. Much easier to adjust and smeer grease on gaskets before installing. It will come right apart an go back together with same gaskets no leaks.

Sent from my D6708 using Jeepz.com mobile app

to switch over? since its a weber on a stock intake, you should be able to get the kick down stuff off ebay and just put it back on. the adapter that hooks the weber to the stock kick down is on the redline weber site.

I ha a weber 34 on my yj with auto trans. the 34 Is a horrible carb. that 38/38 is a hotrod carb though. its great

Greg-I have tons of typos since I started using a phone or pad to respond to threads.This one of yours is my new favorite.

I can't stop seeing a new infomercial for part lactating.

New thread -funny typos from Jeepz threads. I know I'd get quoted a lot.

Thanks again that made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app
Hey ! I think your on to something !
Why can't we have a collection of typos and misprints . Who says we can't have our own bloopers .

Back