Rubicon Express Lift Kit

JeepGurl27

Anyone have any opinions on the Rubicon Express standard lift kit for a YJ? I'm having trouble finding any reviews for this kit! Help! ;-) [addsig]

dude the springs are pro comp. Rubicon express buys the springs from pro comp and make there own shackles so thay can call it a Rubicon express lift. The 3.5 springs are made in mexico. I bought the 4.5 ex duty lift from them and before i order it i picked there brains for awhile. ada. The 4.5 springs are made in canada. A friend of mine has the 3.5 lift and it works good. All in all I think the 3.5 lift is a good lift for the price. But the 4.5 is bad ass.[addsig]

I just put the 4 inch lift and everyone I talk to say that they wished they bought a rubicon express. Plus believe it or not, it rides 10 time SMOOTHER than stock![addsig]

I just put in a skyjacker 4" soft ride, and I bet It rides just as nice as that RE 3.5"

I have only heard praises for RE lift kits and their components! If you got the cash go for it!

Johnny[addsig]

The rumors of the lift are not false. I have the 4.5" lift on my '94 YJ and it is true...it handles mucho better than the factory suspension. Go for it. I've heard people say that it's too expensive, however I got mine for $700 including shocks...has everything you need ie. brake lines, pitman arm, shims, springs, shocks, track bar relocation bracket, quick disco Stu, t-case lowering kit, 12 pk. Natural Light, etc. I also went with the heavy duty SYE and driveshaft. Ya know...if you're going to do it...do it right. It was the best bang for the buck...the most lift for the least lowering of the account. [addsig]

Back