1993 YJ Sahara colors

bigchz13

I am looking to buy a 1993 Sahara for my husband as a surprise for our anniversary (just like the one from his college days). There is some confusion surrounding the color he had; he says pewter, some say tan, some gold, some beige..... Does anyone have a picture of the light color 93 Sahara I'm referring to? Just want to make sure I'm getting the color I am looking for. Thanks!!![addsig]

I could possibly be the same color as mine. Light Kahki Metalic.

image-missing.png

Reason I say that? Everyoine seems to have a different color to tell me about mine also. :-D

More Pics here:

edited by: L33TJ33P, May 14, 2003 - 08:31 AM[addsig]

I believe the color was called sandstone or something along those lines, it was also a color on the tan colored rio grandes of similar years. I believe 88-90 was more of a kahki tan 91-93 was a similar tan but was a 2 stage metalic paint similar to L33TJ33P's but a little lighter and 94, 95 sahara's were only available in dark green.[addsig]

must of graduated from something good to afford such a cool present !!! i got my wife a 2000 grand cherokee as a present almost a year ago and i'm still gettin extra kisses !!! { sure it sounds mushey , but it's alotta fun !!!!!!!!! }[addsig]

Back