Help

TGB

I just installed a 2-inch suspension lift along with a 2-inch body lift. My new opar bumper will not cover the gap in back can someone help???

Can you send a picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have not put it on yet due to space in between. Looking for an extension but the tow hitch attaches to the frame.

In the back between the top of the bumper and the tailgate. Ther is a 2 inch space due to the body lift

Why do you need out covered? Ids just the consequence of the body lift. Same with the front bumper.

Not that I know of. I have a 4.5 suspension. Never tried the body. Don't like them. It doesn't do much. Just clears the body from bumping. Doesn't provide any extra travel or anything. And any body lifts I have seen all have that gap.

After market bumpers are not made to cover the gap. You could create your own or alter one.

BTW 2 in of body lift is a lot. Make sure all is tight and watch for bolts breaking.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

most times you will have to have or make a custom bracket to enclose that gap with body lifts. I would call some off road shops and custom fab shops and see if they have or will make one for you, that is if Google doesnt help. I have only had 1 body lift, and I vowed to never do it again since the gaping makes me cringe.

Back