2014 Rubicon Help!

AriG

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and also a new jeep owner..

We've had a problem ever since we got it that has consistently gotten worse.. it all started with our the brakes starting to go super low, we took it in and we're told that it was just air in the brakes, got purged and went back to normal..

Then the ABS, ESC lights started going on and stayed on for a few days until they turned off by themselves

We took it in and they changed ESC sensors, that was about $800 dlls

Now the jeep is doing this: we turn it on, back out our driveway and ESC light starts going on and the jeep stalls, I can hear a grinding noise near the front, driver's side wheel, this goes on for about half a block and then it stops, jeep accelerates normal but both ESC and ABS lights, and also the "hill descent" light are now on and the brakes are all the way to the bottom, the lights all go out by themselves after a few minutes but the brakes stay super low.. you have to brake it several times for it to build pressure and actually brake right...

Took it in and the mechanic couldnt find what to do with it, we're frustrated because we dont even know who to take it in to where they'll know what to do...

Sorry if my explanations are not the best, I'm not very car savvy but i love my jeep and I'm trying to learn as much as I can, has anyone experienced anything like this?

Do you have an electronic sway bar? Does that dash light blink or has it? You might check the connector for the sway bar check for dirt and corrosion.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Still under warranty? I'd look for a local Jeep club that can recommend the best dealership service departments in your area.

Back