off-set rims?

PKLgreenJeepZ

whats the best rim to get a good off-set with because i want my tires to stickout more . what do you think :-? [addsig]

I think you otta get some "billet aluminum spacers" This is outta the new Fourwheeler mag here's the site Spacers[addsig]

The spacers are not a bad way to go, but if you get them check them very often when you first put them on. They sometimes have a tendency of getting loose after the first wheelin session. I'm also not sure how hardcore you are when it comes to wheelin. They are pretty stout but if you are going to absolutly beat the @*&% out of it, go with the off set wheels. [addsig]

I run American Raceing Outlaws in Aluminum and they are off set and love em. No break dust or slots to clean. tug[addsig]

careful with the spacers though.. don't go too far out.. its not good for the wheel bearings[addsig]

You want your tires to stick out. Get some 15x12 bart steel wheels with zero offset and throw on a set of 3_x15.5 r15 tires and have a blast.

Johnny[addsig]

is the 2 inch spacer to much? i dont really beat on in offroading and if i get really wide tires will the lil 4 bnager be able to handle it? :-? [addsig]

Are you lifting it, or just going wide with some 30's? Cause if you're not lifting it... it's gonna look like a roller skate. You know, that whole ricer look from the middle 1990's? Only go wide if you're lifting.

:evil: [addsig]

2 inches is awfully wide, you could probably get away with it, but is is going to be hell on your wheel bearings. If its a matter of $ the spacers would work, but if at all possible spend the $ and get the wheels. [addsig]

What state do you live in if you are in pa you don't want any tread past your flares it can get expensive. If you are running stock wheels they have deep backspacing just change to after market wheels the backspace will put you out another 1 too 2" , do yourself a favor stay away from the spacers.[addsig]

Back