Looking at lift kits...

Rhino_Willys

What’s up guys! I just purchased myself a 2018 JK Willy’s Wrangler! We’re looking at lift kits currently, I’ve had many vehicles in the past and I am thinking a TeraFlex 3” to fit some 35” tires! I’m open to all opinions and options on what I should do! Trying to stay around the $3000 to $4000 dollar range for everything, lift kit (which I can personally install), rims and tires! Let’s hear what you’re running or what is the best deal on the market! Thanks guys! Can’t wait to hear from you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I've got a TJ, so don't have experience with JK lift kits. Having said that I've always had good experiences with Teraflex.

What’s up guys! I just purchased myself a 2018 JK Willy’s Wrangler! We’re looking at lift kits currently, I’ve had many vehicles in the past and I am thinking a TeraFlex 3” to fit some 35” tires! I’m open to all opinions and options on what I should do! Trying to stay around the $3000 to $4000 dollar range for everything, lift kit (which I can personally install), rims and tires! Let’s hear what you’re running or what is the best deal on the market! Thanks guys! Can’t wait to hear from you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app
Ditto. I have a 2010 Sport. I put the Trraflex 3" on it about 4 years ago. I wheel 10-20 time a year and have done parts of the Rubicon and the Teraflex set-up has stayed solid.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back