quadratec

jeep90

just ordered a weber carb from quadratec. wondering if anyone has ever had problems with quadratec at all.decent prices not the cheapest but oh well. cant wait to get that carb on.[addsig]

I have never had any problem at all with quadratec or 4WD Hardware. I order form both of them all the time and have never gotten the wrong part and shipping has been great. less than 3 days from either one. Theyre both great companys and I would recomend them to anyone.

TARSI[addsig]

I ordered a temp sending unit for my 258. Its a $3.95 part, but the one they sent wont fit. It will cost me more to send it back than its worth. Just my 2 cents...[addsig]

i have heard more positive feedback about quadratech than my school has ugly cheerleaders... which is a LOT! :) lol[addsig]

I always deal with this guy John from quadratec..man he knows his stuff. never had any problems with them aside from a misprint or two in the catalog[addsig]

Quadratec is the best. I've been using them for about three years now and I've never had one problem with them. Good selection and fast shipping. [addsig]

I have been dealing with quadratec for years, first with my old K5 and then with my YJ's The only issue I have had, is on an occasion or two, the part is back ordered.

Johnny[addsig]

Q-tec has a great selection and quick shipping. Their prices are a bit high, but better than the dealership. Look around at other websites first. Some sell the same products at the same price but with free shipping.

c[addsig]

Pricey but good. I bought a Weber form collin Brothersjeep.com for 275.00 new out of the box. Quadratec wanted I believe 349.00. :-O [addsig]

Back