Thread: Hey Howdy

Hey Howdy

Just wanted to post a hello to everyone I've missed. Had a career change that was devastating in some ways and others not. Hope everyone's staying clear of that damn virus!
    Quick fixes are so named for how long they stay fixed.
    If you run out of gas, no matter which way you decide to push, the closest gas station will always be uphill and in the other direction. Corollary: The likelihood of running out increases when all of the nearby gas stations are closed.
    The parts shop that stocks part for Skylab II will not have parts for our year/model of Jeep.
    We cannot accurately judge the trajectory of a speeding critter (cat, dog, sasquatch).

Re: Hey Howdy

Howdy!

Keeping at least 6ft away.

What are you doing now?

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app
    "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson

Hey Turbogus, good to see you! Doing our best to keep away from it and just ready for it to be gone. Stay safe.

Where I was a station manager for Skinnymutt, I'm now back on the road as a driver for an airport shuttle bus company and, in compared to recent years I'm making more $ too. It's a great feeling not to have to daily make excuses for a company that you know is... well.... not a good one.

Had to stop by the clinic pharmacy and get some of my seasonal allergy meds. According to them mask and gloves are recommended. Luckily from work I have four boxes of latex gloves that I use during pre-trips. Masks, on the other hand I only had one 'patient' mask. Somewhere in a box I have a particulate mask for when I was doing some work in an asbestos environment in a box somewhere, but to find the right cartridges by now is probably as tall of an order as regular masks.
    Quick fixes are so named for how long they stay fixed.
    If you run out of gas, no matter which way you decide to push, the closest gas station will always be uphill and in the other direction. Corollary: The likelihood of running out increases when all of the nearby gas stations are closed.
    The parts shop that stocks part for Skylab II will not have parts for our year/model of Jeep.
    We cannot accurately judge the trajectory of a speeding critter (cat, dog, sasquatch).