Hey Howdy

Turbogus

Just wanted to post a hello to everyone I've missed. Had a career change that was devastating in some ways and others not. Hope everyone's staying clear of that damn virus!

Hey Turbogus, good to see you! Doing our best to keep away from it and just ready for it to be gone. Stay safe.

Where I was a station manager for Skinnymutt, I'm now back on the road as a driver for an airport shuttle bus company and, in compared to recent years I'm making more $ too. It's a great feeling not to have to daily make excuses for a company that you know is... well.... not a good one.

Had to stop by the clinic pharmacy and get some of my seasonal allergy meds. According to them mask and gloves are recommended. Luckily from work I have four boxes of latex gloves that I use during pre-trips. Masks, on the other hand I only had one 'patient' mask. Somewhere in a box I have a particulate mask for when I was doing some work in an asbestos environment in a box somewhere, but to find the right cartridges by now is probably as tall of an order as regular masks.

Back