Instrument Cluster Display Settings Won't Stick

tyler

I searched around for an answer on this, but couldn't find one, so I apologize if the answer is already out there.

I have a 2020 Wrangler and I would like to change the upper right of the instrument cluster display from temperature (which is already on the NAV screen) to something more useful, like range to empty. I can make the change and it will stay that way for the rest of the drive, but as soon as I turn the Jeep off for any length of time and turn it back on, the screen returns to its default setting with the temperature back in the upper right.

It's a small, thing, but it has me baffled.

Any knowledge on how to make these setting stay?

Thanks!

Is the battery saver indicator on? If parked for a long time or if there is a load while off the system will kick in the battery save mode. This may drop power to non essential items including trip memory...

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

The car was running when I programmed it. I developed a theory, though, that I am going to test. I think the settings might be linked to the fob that opened the car. Mysteriously, when I got in the car last, the settings were as I saved. I will experiment and post.

Read the manual. There is a button if pressed and held resets to factory settings.
That and a battery draw issue will reset the settings.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back