First, most all replies will be in forum or forum IM. Not everyone is willing to share their email...

The easiest way to check is to look up the mfg replacement part. Typically they list the years and models the part fits (compatibles).

Call a dealer and ask parts department if a 2017 rubicon running boards years and model compatibility.

You could look up aftermarket parts and check compatibility.
Double check with other sites. I have found some sites list things in weird ways that show similar parts...

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
I believe that the majority of the online shops indicate which type of running board is suitable for a specific car model. You can check out 4wheelonline for a wide variety of options. Btw, I just check out the website and they are currently offering a 5% discount on Westin products including step bars.

I believe that the majority of the online shops indicate which type of running board is suitable for a specific car model. You can check out 4wheelonline for a wide variety of options. Btw, I just check out the website and they are currently offering a 5% discount on Westin products including step bars.

They are asking about stock.

And you need to be a bit cautious with some aftermarket auto part stores. Note disclaimers and terms and conditions on ordering.

It is best to Look up and call or better yet e-mail. This way if messed up it was in writing who made the error.

I’ve run into entering my Year, Make, Model, sub model and engine then search a part and get a similar part that doesn’t work. That was a $50 loss for restock and tax loss lesson on $$$ internal part. That is why I suggest using a few sites.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back