Removing CJ wiper arms

stopher80

Hey everyone. I have a 1977 cj5 and I’m trying to remove the driver side wiper arm to move it a few clicks over as it gets caught on the rubber around the windshield and won’t cycle all the way. Everything I read says just pull on the damn things to get them off but for the life of me I can’t get it off. If I gently pull on the arm you can hear and feel a little click almost like there is a clip or something holding it on but I can see or fee one anywhere. Please help I need to do the inspection to get it registered and this is the only thing holding me back right now. Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

While I'm not familiar with that particular model most just pry off although sometimes they can be stubborn. I'd try a block of wood and a pry bar. Those that know more should be along later.

While I'm not familiar with that particular model most just pry off although sometimes they can be stubborn. I'd try a block of wood and a pry bar. Those that know more should be along later.

Ya I’m getting to the point where I’m prying so hard I feel like I’m going to damage something else, thank you for your response imma try the wood

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back