1. Lift kit recommendations

I have a 93 YJ that I think has 2 inch body lift and a 2.5 inch suspension lift I'm looking for recommendations for replacement kits

It currently rides very rough

I have a limited budget and It will be my daily driver so looking for reliable kits that ride well on highway i won't be doing much off-roading so I'm less concerned about the ride off-road vs on-road I'm looking for a reliable kit that's easy to install

Thanks for your feedback
    Last edited by Yj93; 02-19-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Re: Lift kit recommendations

Look at old man emu. OME. Soft ride and high recommendations. The 2 in body lift is 3/4 in too high. Puts lots of stress on the bolts.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson
    "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson

What are your thoughts on Morris body mount kits?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Lift kit recommendations

Here is what i know. Factory body mounts are rubber. They take a bit of harshness out of each bump for both you and the body. Also during high articulation, the twist.
    There are synthetic that are stiffer and anything from poly to full metal mounts.

Similar for body lifts. Some replace existing mounts and some sit on top of existing. Those that sit on top range from poly to metal. Sitting on top of stock does not add harshness. However, as you go up there is more stress on the bolts and mounts. Stress comes with each twist, turn and articulation. This is why 1-1 1/4 in body lift is considered a limit.
    Not stating people havenít run for years with a 2Ē +5 in body lift but everyone has different roads and driving styles.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson
    Last edited by JPNinPA; 02-21-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson

I actually don't know what size body lift l have the mounts are almost 2 in tall overall

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Jeepz.com mobile app