Why can’t I find any 2021 Wrangler 2-doors?

markulmer

I been checking all over the country and no dealers have any 2021 2-door Wranglers. Has the 2-door been discontinued? What’s going on?

Maybe supply/demand? Dealers may move more 4 door so keeping 2 doors on the lot is not profitable.???? Just my 2 cents

If you build one on the jeep mfg site there is a 2door 4 door selection.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

The 4 door unlimited does seem to be more popular, I agree it's probably supply and demand. I can't imagine them discontinuing the 2 door model. Have you inquired about special ordering one?

The 4 door unlimited does seem to be more popular, I agree it's probably supply and demand. I can't imagine them discontinuing the 2 door model. Have you inquired about special ordering one?

They are available for purchase. See screen capture below.

If the OP is looking only at inventory or on the used market...? Just not on hand.
Image1614162350.060953.jpg

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

True. They have not discontinued it and yes you can definitely special order a two-door. Call up your local Jeep dealer.

Back