94 yj leaks

Duceduce23

So I crawled underneath the jeep yesterday and I have 3 smallish leaks that I can see. One leak looks like it's comi g right out of the drain plug bolt on my oil pan which I'm hoping a new copper washer will fix. The other leak is a small leak coming from my rear end and after looking at it, it looks like the previous owner out some kind of sealant in the back because it looks like its pressed and squeezing out, is there supposed to be a gasket there or is sealant normal? The main leak I have looks like it's coming from the ujoint is coming from the transfer case. It looks like a bushing inside and a bolt going right through the middle of it which I tried to tighten but it's as tight as I can get it. That particular leak is leaking and throwing all kinds of oil up on the bottom of my tub so it looks like it has been leaking for some time but the parts at the ujoint look like they have been recently replaced. Any ideas on what the cause would be and what I would need to fix/replace? Thanks

Depending on the age snd where you live inspect the oil pan well. It may be time for a new one. But try a new bolt and washer.

The rear can use a gasket or permatex sealant.

The third sounds like a shaft seal but a pic would be nice.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Ok I'll try and load a picture up on here again. Do I have to use Photobucket? Sorry I'm new haha

Photo bucket works or you could directly upload to Jeepz

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back