Repainting my fenders on my rubicon.

CINCOCERO

This thing is becoming an obsession lol.My body colored fenders have been scratched and the pigeons have damaged the paint.My question is do I have to remove them to have them sprayed & if so which clips * rivets would I need to have handy.I'm sure some will break.My friend is a body guy he can do it in my garage. He's never done a jeep but he did my rx7 & it came out primo.I just not sure if I have to remove them or can do a good job with them on and maybe a little loose.I apologize if this has been covered. I didn't find the exact info

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just drive that baby through the woods and the creeks, through thickets a rabbit would go. It well look just great.

If they are painted and he is touching them up i wouldn’t think you need to remove them.

If you need to there are a few good you tube videos on how to. You have to note what year rubicon to be more specific on nuts and bolts…

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Thanks it's a 2015 rubicon. You're always helpful
If they are painted and he is touching them up i wouldn’t think you need to remove them.

If you need to there are a few good you tube videos on how to. You have to note what year rubicon to be more specific on nuts and bolts…

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't think you have to re move it. Just add a primer before painting it.

Back