Boston area hard-top storage

yuppieluv

Hi all,

New to my wrangler (2016 Unlimited 75th Anni) and new to Jeepz. Want to get a soft top for the rest of the summer/fall, but have no garage and no place I can store the hard top. I was looking for some place that act basically like boat-storage for the winters- a place that takes it off, stores it, and you can come back to get when it's time to swap back. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Im not aware of anywhere with services. However self storage bins would be big enough to store a top.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

It turns out I found it after a little more searching. Hardtophotel.com (Braintree, MA). Just shy of $100/mo for removal, storage, and re-install at end of season. More than I'd like to spend, but certainly convenient. UNFORTUNATELY, sold out for the rest of this season. Something to consider for next year though. If anyone has other thoughts, would appreciate (otherwise may have to suck it up and get a storage unit for a few months and take off with a buddy).

Who would of thunk that kind of storage could be a viable business. But that's be the great old USA!!

You might want to consider just taking the doors off and keeping the hard top on.

^^Agree^^

Seems pricy $100 month.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back