My beautiful engine tick!

Jagered

So I got it... and it got louder after my initial oil change... I changed it with Royal Purple 5W-20 (already had the oil so used it... switching to Valvoline high mileage oil after 100K.
I hope the previous owner didn't put a much thicker oil in it just before they gave it to the dealer.

Anyway, saw one post about it... I gotta get it checked out. '16 3.6l w/98k miles... oughta be fun!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Hey... had it less than a month but I did buy a 3yr/36k mile warranty on the power train.
I'll schedule it to go in and have them diagnose it...
If you have a 2016 you have a 3.6l V6

How long do you own it? Was it warranted or as is?
Factory warranty still valid?

https://www.jeep.com/crossbrand/6.7/warranty/pdf/2016-Jeep-Gas_5_60-Generic_Warranty.pdf

Chrysler/VW 3.2 and 3.6 Rocker Arm Replacement Part 2 - YouTube

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Sent from my SM-G781U using Jeepz.com mobile app

@JPNinPA
Wow... don't think I will be taking on the task of rocker arm replacement. Wonder what the dealer will say when I take it to them?!
I'd probably like to do the work on an older project vehicle... I've been amazed at miles on vehicles only because I have a work truck so I barely put miles on my cars... <10,000 a year and most times much less, put about 7,500 on my Tucson last year that I traded in for this Jeep.

Hopefully they go through them all and don’t just fix one when the next is ready to fail.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back