Thread: YJ's

1. YJ's

Just thought I'd share the love for the chiseled square looks of the YJ. Its hip to be square.

2. Re: YJ's

That is a very nice and clean looking YJ. I always liked the look of them. I wish I still had the one I used to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Re: YJ's

There are no bad Jeeps.

Nice!

2006 LJ Rubi with 35" tires, and a bunch of other stuff...

My 93 is my first Jeep. Does ride pretty rough. However, had to buy it. It was in terrific condition for being almost 30 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YJ's-b1b57ac3-9f5b-4c56-b82a-a0e0f94bb998.jpeg  

Quote Originally Posted by Donzi98 View Post
    My ‘93 is my first Jeep. Does ride pretty rough. However, had to buy it. It was in terrific condition for being almost 30 years old.
    Its a sharp looker.

that looks just like my YJ i used to have. is it green, though? it sure looks like it. whats the interior like?
    03 rhd tj

Any chance the Admin could separate CJ-YJ-TJ and anything after into their own individual Forums? It'd make it so much easier to run down info for the individual line instead of having to sort out what applies to what we own.....Just sayin'..........

Mine.....With the 2.5, Note the long upper radiator hose...Swapped out the original '95 2.5 with AX-5 to a self rebuilt '94 4.0 HO with a rebuilt AX-15....Not recommended for the faint of heart..

YJ's-jeep-2.jpg

nice. you have my favorite wheels ever, on a jeep. i have a set in the garage in case i ever get a yj or xj again.
    03 rhd tj

YJ's

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex Jeepster View Post
    Any chance the Admin could separate CJ-YJ-TJ and anything after into their own individual Forums? It'd make it so much easier to run down info for the individual line instead of having to sort out what applies to what we own.....Just sayin'..........
    Not an Admin.
    This did have separation and consolidated in 2020 i believe. You would find people dont always post in the correct spot . Admins would have to police and correct for hours a day. And the admin hardly has enough time to keep up with the spam and hackers. Its volunteer work and I appreciate the time he puts in.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson
    "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson